12 August 2006

"DETROIT UNLEADED" Film Screening


So Rola is making a film!

Join local Detroit film-maker Rola Nashef for the final "rough cut" test audience screening of her short film "Detroit Unleaded". After the screening, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaire critiquing the film. It's fun! (especially if you're into film, art, creativity, social issues, etc.)

WHEN: Thursday, August 17 at 6:30pm
WHERE: The Arab American National Museum
13624 Michigan Avenue, Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 582-2266
COST: F r E e !

Rola says: "Your participation and input is very important and will greatly contribute to the final cut."

For more information go to www.detroitunleaded.com



Above: Rola directing on the set

2 comments:

Angeline said...

Hello and greetings!
I just got the e-mail today one day late about the free veiwing. I am so depressed!!!
I so wanted to see this! I am into film and theater, but I also am aware that I think my 2006 Vanilla colored Charger got put into your film, Rola? :-) I would love to have the opportunity to see this. Pretty please! Contact me.. malaknoorhabib@yahoo.com
Inshallah, I hope to hear from you soon...
Signed Angeline Hazime~

Angeline Hazime said...

Hello Rola dear,
Well we finally met at AANM and I got to see your film, and it was the short version, so Nope, my charger was not in your short version. Maybe when you get the full length done, it will be in there. ;-)
By the way, Habibti... great Flick at AANM. Peace!